Harlow Ambassadors are businesses, organisations and individuals, who come together to network, build partnerships, influence the future of Harlow, and raise the profile of our town to support our aims of attracting investment such as new businesses and organisations to build a strong local economy.
Membership is currently free and you can choose how involved you would like to be, some Ambassadors just like to read our communications, other like to get heavily involved in projects.
If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador, email us email@example.com We will be happy to give you more information.
As a member you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Quarterly events at interesting local locations, with informative speakers providing the latest information on what is happening in Harlow. These events are a great chance to network with our group of over 450 Harlow Ambassadors.
- Monthly online newsletter, keeping you up to date on Discover Harlow news and local events as well as a blog written each month by a different Harlow Ambassador.
- Our quarterly magazine, ‘Stories’, packed full of inspirational local stories from organisations and businesses.
- Free use of all Harlow marketing collateral, including a suite of professional photography, showreel, Harlow brand graphic design pack, story book and more.
- A real opportunity to directly influence the future of Harlow and strengthen your organisation through partnership project work facilitated by our Place Brand Manager.
Hear what some of our current Harlow Ambassadors have to say about the programme: